WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

BellaJames
03-15-2010, 10:00 AM
Does anyone use a water filtration unit on their home? Someone said that our water down here in Fla is not safe to drink and we should have a filtration unit. I thought about Britta and then I came across one you can install called by Carico (http://caricowater.com). Any thoughts?

promotorservices
11-29-2010, 07:42 AM
Thanks for sharing these info with us! I was reading something similar on another website that i was researching. I will be sure to look around more. thanks...

sherryw76
11-29-2010, 06:25 PM
We live on catchment water (rain water) and must have filters in place. We have a UV filter system and then a reverse osmosis system for our drinking water. I was worried about the minerals as well, but was told that we actually get most of the needed minerals from our food, not the water, so not to worry about only drinking filtered water.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1