WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : vistaprint.com

bianca5454
03-11-2010, 02:56 PM
I love this store!

I recently placed another 'free' order. I didn't take advantage of all the items (had plenty of biz cards, etc), but I did get:

pen, 140 labels, sticky note pad, mouse pad, mug, tote bag and a notebook. I customized them all with the Watkins name and boy are they sharp. I got all this for a shipping charge of $14.

I often select a different template each time - it spices things up a bit~

Give them a try - they are so worth it and the quality pretty good - especially for free!

littlescotia
03-12-2010, 06:10 AM
I use them all the time - always freebies. Although I did upload the watkins logo so I could make business cards. I think that cost a few bucks... then I got 1000 business cards for about $30 CAD...

I've gotten the metal car sign free, T shirts, pens, post cards, stamps... all just for the shipping.

Lori

The Watkins Man
03-12-2010, 12:32 PM
What a great buy.

suse
03-15-2010, 04:32 AM
Thanks for the the referal! I'm definitely going to look into this site.

littlescotia
03-15-2010, 05:47 AM
Suse, here's a little tip.

If you get, say, ONLY the free business cards. (500 for free, plus shipping and handling.) I always take the slow delivery option, and everything arrives to me in about 4 days!

Then, about a day or two later, you'll get an email from Vista Print, usually offering a TON of stuff for free - Tshirts, pens, postcards, hats, bags, note cards. I think the limit is $100 or $200 in freebies, though.

Just a little tip!

Lori

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1