WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Blob.....

klweddle85
02-24-2010, 07:01 PM
So I am officially at the point where I just feel like a blob. None of my cloths fit anymore. I've spent the last three days sitting at the computer researching jobs because no one wants to hire a pregnant woman. Tomorrow is def a out of the house day! What I'll wear I don't know but I will find something I'm sure, eventually :) Anyways, just wondering who else out there right now just feels like a blob? I'm 18 weeks pregnant and though I haven't gained a ton of weight I seem to have grown out of 2 bra sizes (I'm on my third and have barely started the second trimester) and since I'm so short finding maternity pants that fit has proven impossible. Guess its skirts and dresses for me until baby comes.

happymommy
03-24-2010, 08:49 AM
I'm nearing the end of my twin pregnancy and none of my maternity clothes fit anymore. All my pants slide way down and my tops are too short! :) I'm sitting here trying to figure out what I can wear to my checkup today.

Hope you found some comfy clothes you like and good luck with the job search!

Jenn

coffee
03-31-2010, 09:26 AM
Sorry your feeling that way. I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow. Right now I am feeling too nauseous, blob hasn't hit me yet, but I am sure it will :)

amber08
04-01-2010, 06:41 PM
I have 6 weeks until my due date. Thought I wasn't looking too bad until I saw myself in a full length mirror :( I've gained 25 pounds so far and feeling huge and ready to have this baby.