WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Bank manger asked for Watkins

The Watkins Man
02-24-2010, 01:19 PM
My bank manager called and got my voice mail, which mentions that I sell Watkins. When I saw her she had a big smile and said that she loves Watkins products.

I love selling products that have such a good reputation.

bianca5454
02-25-2010, 03:37 AM
Cool! Way to go! :)

littlescotia
02-25-2010, 12:38 PM
I LOVE when that happens! We have a magnet on our car with Watkins on it and my name and number... A few times people have asked for a catalogue just from that - I keep some in the glovebox all the time now, since the first time it happened. My sweetheart was picking up dinner, and someone approached him about it, and he didn't have anything with him!

The lady at the gas station, too, asked for some.

I wish I could that all those hard working sales fellows who, years and years ago, did so much hard work. They've made my job so much easier :)

Lori

The Watkins Man
03-06-2010, 09:38 AM
This was a young lady that bought Watkins products at a store.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1