WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Vista Print

The Happy 4
02-18-2010, 12:38 PM
I'm looking to order promotional material through Vista Print, can anyone point me out where to find the templates for us to use? Thanks!

EZDisplay
02-18-2010, 12:43 PM
Sorry I can't be of much help but I would try looking through their website...

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/my_sales.aspx?xnav=top

The Happy 4
02-18-2010, 12:49 PM
Thanks. I know how to do the things I need on vistaprint. I'm looking for another Watkins associate to let me know where we can find our promotional templates in our back office. Thanks again.

littlescotia
02-18-2010, 03:19 PM
I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for:

Business Bullitens-->Downloadable Forms

From there, there is a section called marketing and advertising support.

I used the logo from here on my vista print cards. Ended up getting 1000 for $30...

loves the vista [email protected]

The Watkins Man
02-18-2010, 03:31 PM
You could try this link
http://www.vistaprint.com/free-business-cards.aspx?GP=2%2f18%2f2010+5%3a29%3a07+PM

bianca5454
02-19-2010, 03:26 AM
Brandy,
Vista print is awesome~! I use them all the time. You don't have to use a Watkins template per se. You can make your own up or make it your own if you know what I mean.

I just scan through the templates they offer and make my own up. I always take advantage of all the free product offerings so you only pay for shipping. Always great deals. I use the return address labels frequently and I do mix it up when it comes to the templates - have something different each time. Same with the business cards and post cards.

Just don't feel like you have to use any particular template. Also, sometimes they offer a free upload - just grab a Watkins picture that you like.

HTH~ :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1