WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Party Ideas

rsangel64
03-15-2006, 06:15 PM
What worked for your party and do you have ideas?

Deanna

lovethiscandle
03-15-2006, 06:35 PM
Hi, Deanna! A couple of things that worked out very well for my last show was a dozen cash n carry jars and a sample of each of our products on display (one candle burning). I passed around the jars and then had my shoulder bag out after my presentation to let them smell the others.

smileys/smiley4.gifThen for a super fun game I did this: Place 4 or 5 votives in different scents on the floor (different colors so they can remember the scents). Give each guest 3 small pieces of paper and have them write their name on each, fold twice and put it in a basket or hat. Then start drawing names - when they hear their name they can grab a votive from the floor or from someone that already grabbed one. Keep drawing all of the slips out of the hat so no one knows which one they will end up with or if they will get one. So at the end they are stealing votives from eachother and laughing and giggling. It was fun, easy and rewarding :o). At the end, If you are generous, you can give the people who didn't getanything a votive.
Just an easy idea and super fun!

I really did not need to have to talk long - basic benefits of these products and the savings of the candle of the month club. It was super easy and everyone was having fun!

Good luck!smileys/smiley32.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1