WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Creative Memories Consultants

MDwifeandmom
02-06-2010, 02:26 PM
I am new to WAHM and wanted to connect with other Creative Memories consultants. I live in Maryland and just signed up in January since the consultant kit was a great value and I even received a free Disney Picfolio Minutes album. I have a party booked for February 27th and a quarter auction March 20th. I appreciate any tips on parties, workshops, quarter auctions...

lorah
02-06-2010, 02:41 PM
I am not a Creative Memories consultant, but I love traditional scrapbooking. I love that there are so many amazing products to create wonderful pages! I like to layout my page and embellishments and switch it around looking for just the right "twist". Good Luck to you in your business.

Lora

MDwifeandmom
02-06-2010, 04:20 PM
Thanks Lorah. I like to scrapbook traditionally, but I have also done two digital albums, one for my wedding and one for my pregnancy. Scrapbooking is a great hobby for people of all ages, but it is can bevexpensive and time consuming hobby. Since I have been to a few Creative Memories parties and I was going to place an order, but I heard the consultant kit was only $70 and was a great value I figured I would sign up and even if I didn't sell anything I still made out. I would love to stay active so I can get the discount and give the discount to my family and friends. I am going to try the quarter auctions instead of parties. We will see how it goes. If you need or want anything from Creative Memories let me know or of course you could go to Creative Memories ? Your Life. Your Story. Your Way. (http://www.creativememories.com) and search for Samantha Perouty. Always check out the clearance section first. Have a great weekend! In Maryland we got hit with a blizzard and got 24+ inches of snow.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1