WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

SandyMilton
03-14-2006, 06:03 PM
Ok keep in mind this Florida gal is heading north for Spring Fling - my first. I am nervous and excited all at the same time. We will be leaving tomorrow evening to get a decent head start. It looks to be an 18 hour trip (we are driving).

I am very thankful that I was raised in the north - granted, I've been a Floridian for about 20 years now......... however, this is when the Yank in me will pay off...

I just looked at the weather for Wilkes Barre PA - and the forecast appears to be...........

SNOW!!! My boys are excited to be able to see snow for the FIRST TIME smileys/smiley17.gif

I think I can still remember how to drive in the snow smileys/smiley36.gifEdited by: dreamakr36

happybrats3
03-14-2006, 06:11 PM
Sandy!! WOO-HOO!!!!!!

Be careful and keep us posted if you can. Carrying a laptop with you?

I WANT TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

smileys/smiley4.gif

SandyMilton
03-14-2006, 06:26 PM
I am trying to secure a laptop - but if I can't get my hands on one, I will be putting calls into Natalie for sure and she can keep you all updated smileys/smiley2.gif

ShiraColish
03-14-2006, 06:39 PM
See you there!!smileys/smiley2.gif

SandyMilton
03-14-2006, 06:56 PM
WOOOOOOO Shira! When are you due in? Will you be taking the tour of the HQ?

BarbB
03-14-2006, 07:27 PM
Hi Sandy and Shira:

I look forward to meeting you guys. I'll be there too. This will be my third Fling and they are so much fun. I haven't taken the tour previously but will be doing it this Sunday.

See you there!

Barb

www.BurnForSuccess.com (http://www.BurnForSuccess.com)

SandyMilton
03-14-2006, 07:46 PM
Awesome Barb! I can't wait! You gals will have an advantage though on me - you've seen my pic - but in person I'm quite a shortie - 5'1" - so between that and my two boys, I will stand out :)

BarbB
03-14-2006, 08:01 PM
Sandy, when you register they give you a packet and it has a name badge that everyone wears so you can check outnames.

Barb

www.BurnForSuccess.com

Adriel's Mom
03-14-2006, 08:03 PM
aww you guys have a good trip and keep us informed about whats new!!

So glad that you guys get to go, I'm planning to go in Autumn.

ShiraColish
03-15-2006, 07:23 AM
Sandy - I'm 5'1" too!!! Were both some shorties!!! smileys/smiley36.gif

I'm arriving Wed. night - doing the Team stuff on Thursday - including the tour. I cant wait!!

See you soon Sandy and Barb!!

christina4733
03-15-2006, 08:36 AM
Have a good time Sandy, let me know how things went when you get back ! I wish I could go, maybe next year !

Have a great time. smileys/smiley1.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1