WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

littlescotia
01-10-2010, 07:15 AM
I'm glad I got a handful of them before that! I mailed out to all my associates and online customers one, and have 3 for myself here.

However, I'm doing a big Bridal/Event show at the end of the month, and I was hoping to have some books on hand. I'm ordering 8 packages of the February flyers for this (as well as info on becoming an associate) to go with my handouts.

Watkins has the catalogue online to view in the backoffice (I sent the link to some of my friends to see if they could view it, and they said they could.) so, I guess I'm settling with that!

You can bet I'm getting more, earlier, in March!

Lori

bianca5454
01-11-2010, 03:48 PM
The new catalog format is amazing! It's no wonder they sold out (in the US as well). Everytime I even glance at the new catalog (on my desk), I am in awe as to how nicely it's been put together.

I don't let a single catalog go to waste; even at shows. Just put a little sticker on the front cover of your old catalogs directing the customer to visit your site online for updated information.

Good luck with your show and be sure to post your experience with us!

The Watkins Man
02-23-2010, 04:01 PM
People love Watkins catalogue's

littlescotia
02-24-2010, 05:57 AM
Well, the company is kind enough to upload a copy when this happens, so I was able to show my customers online the catalogue, anyway!

I"m expecting my March/April catalogues and April flyers today!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1