WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Wilcoln19
01-09-2010, 10:38 PM
I have a few ebooks and I want to sell one and give the other one away through a website. How do people receive it through the site? How would they sign up for it?

mrshannigan
01-14-2010, 08:35 PM
Just upload the file to your web hosting server, the filepath is your download URL. You can use a service like clickbank or ejunkie to monitor affiliate sales or just use a paypal button on your site if you don't want to bother with affiliate sales.

ChicagoWahm
01-21-2010, 07:17 PM
How do you create an e-book? I have a ebook I would like to write.

MommyandMe
01-23-2010, 08:25 PM
I always wondered how one could create an ebook. That could be a very good business venture if your a great writer.

andr117
01-28-2010, 04:56 AM
Yeah, that's really one of ways of earning from home that could bring you some additional income, but I've never heard of such an experience in details, would be curious to know...

lorah
02-20-2010, 10:34 AM
I would really be interested in this as well. I have several ideas for e-books and would love to add them to my website! Hope someone comes along that can answer!

Lora

Yuliya Mironova
02-22-2010, 11:58 AM
Most people write them using something like Word, and then either "save as PDF" (which you can do in Word) or use a free program like "cutePDF" or whatever, to make it into a PDF.

And there are many different ways you can sell PDF e-books. One is to list it somewhere like "e-junkie" which can handle the transactions and the downloads for you (I think it costs $5 per month or something? Can't remember the details, now).

But just like anything else that produce online income, how successful it is depends mostly on the marketing, rather than primarily on the product itself. ;)

lorah
02-23-2010, 02:47 AM
Thanks Yuliya,
I didn't realize that you could save a Word file as a PDF. I'm going to look into that.

Lora

mytraz01
04-20-2010, 01:50 AM
It sounds strange to me. I don't know much about that but I'm really interested in earning this way. I like read books. That's must be a great feeling to be an writer :rolleyes:

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1