WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : 30 weeks and cramping!

Vicki711
01-09-2010, 07:30 AM
I'm 30 weeks on Monday. I have had contractions throughout the whole darn thing so I'm on Procardia for those...but over the past 3 days or so, I've had the worst cramps ever. Like menstrual but the kind Midol can't cure. :( They do come and go but when they are here, I just want to curl up and not move. :eek:

My doctor thinks I am nuts (but you lose a baby at 6 months and tell me you won't panic over everything) so I don't want to call if it's common...

Oh and my morning sickness has returned!? :confused: Three weeks just fine and now, I'm throwing up all morning and nauseated all day. :rolleyes: HELLP!

happymommy
01-09-2010, 08:20 AM
I would most definitely call ASAP. I don't think you should be in that much pain and throwing up on top of it. If you're not able to keep enough fluid down you may be getting dehydrated, which could cause more contractions. Your dr is there to answer your questions and take the best possible care of you & your little one. DON'T WORRY about "bothering" him/her! You & your baby are your priority and you deserve to have your concerns answered and get the care you need.

Good luck. I hope that all is ok and you're feeling better soon!

Vicki711
01-09-2010, 08:42 AM
I would most definitely call ASAP. I don't think you should be in that much pain and throwing up on top of it. If you're not able to keep enough fluid down you may be getting dehydrated, which could cause more contractions. Your dr is there to answer your questions and take the best possible care of you & your little one. DON'T WORRY about "bothering" him/her! You & your baby are your priority and you deserve to have your concerns answered and get the care you need.

Good luck. I hope that all is ok and you're feeling better soon!

I still feel a little crazy at this point. :) I pick at every little thing but this really does bother me. I don't notice contractions because of the meds I'm on but the cramps are just way out of left field! I'll call after work if I don't feel any better...or if they don't go away.:D

happymommy
01-10-2010, 06:36 AM
Hope all turned out ok. So sorry for your past loss.

Vicki711
01-11-2010, 07:31 PM
I was very young, so I believe it was God's way of making me rethink my life. I'm still with the same guy, just way more stable and a lot older! But, thank you. :)

Still really crampy. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow, so I am holding off. I'm pretty sure I'm not in labor, but also pretty sure somethings going on down there....

amanda966
05-07-2016, 09:26 AM
Drink "no to morning sickness tea". You'll get soothed from morning sickness and will never throw what you eat.