WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

robynec
01-03-2010, 07:25 AM
If you love scented candles, then you'll love Scentsy!

Scentsy warmers are wickless, sootless, leadless and flameless! A 25-watt lightbulb heats the scented
wax just enough to melt it, releasing wonderful scents into the air! The melted wax never gets hot
enough to burn little fingers or curious pets! So its safe for everyone, and there is no soot residue left
behind, or stinky burnt out candle smell like with traditional candles, because ther is no wick, which
means no flame! All you do is flip the switch to turn it off. and changing scents is a breeze! Just melt
the wax and pour it back into the container, wipe with a paper towel and pop in a new scent! It really is
that simple!
Don't be fooled by cheaper retail store warmers, they are nowhere near the quality of Scentsy, and they
don't come with a lifetime guarantee or as many options to choose from!

Host a Scentsy in-home OR Basket party and earn great rewards! Hostesses earn 2 1/2 priced items and
free product with every party over $150!

Interested in earning alittle extra income? Become a Scentsy Consultant on mhy team! If you join my
team, I'll give you a free plug-in warmer to help complete your starter kit! Scensty is still relatively new
so your chances to grow are huge!

Contact me today for a free catalog and scent sample or to learn more about Joining my team!

Robyn Coleman
www.WicksBGone.info

You can also view my catalog online!!
NO PRESSURE here just the FACTS~

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1