WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Your future awaits! Act today!

Mom2Sami
01-03-2010, 02:50 AM
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to add a posting to this forum. I wanted to personalize it a little because there are so many scams out there or those annoying "autoposting"

I wanted you all to know that I am a real person.

I never thought of working from home until I lost my job. I have a background in computers, web design (six years for the Department of the Army), experience as an executive assistant and three degrees. Well, I still couldn't find a job. I have a young baby at home and I was really hoping to find something that worked for me.

Well, I just started with AmeriPlan and I LOVE what I am doing. The training is great, the support is great and I started making money the first week (and I have the check stub to prove it)!

So I just wanted you to know that I am a real person, not a scammer. Trust me, been there and done that. I have lost more money than I am willing to admit.

Contact me and I would love to explain it further in a non-threatening, no pressure environment.

BONUS! Right now you can start your business for only $25, that is half off the regular price. This promotion ends on January 21st!

Karen

Mom2Sami
01-03-2010, 02:59 AM
It is not my intention to bump. I was just informed by a friend that I needed to ad the AP at the end of my title...

This is my first ad so, please excuse my error or feel free to simply delete it and I will repost.

Thank you,
Karen

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1