WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Spanish

Rudie0730
03-11-2006, 09:14 AM
I'm having a prty tonight anda some of my guests only read spanish. I thought we could view the website in Spanish. Now I'm looking at it I don't see the Spanish option. Was this ever available or am I just loosing my mind? Is anything on the site available in Spanish? COTM? This party was only booked thursday or I would have purchased the brochures in Spanish for my guests. Help ASAP

lovethiscandle
03-14-2006, 05:45 PM
Hi, Rudie! Sorry I didn't answer your post sooner - I was out of town. When they re-did the websites, they removed it. I don't know why, perhaps corporate could explain why. It may have just been something technical.

I noticed it too smileys/smiley19.gif. I agree it is very important. Let us know if you find out why.

christina4733
03-15-2006, 01:28 PM
I also would find out why. You should go to your back office and email Charlie to see if this will be up and running again.

It's important to have the spanish option for people who are spanish and who can promote their business to family and friends. It's just as important.

Thanks and if you find out can you let me know. Gracious smileys/smiley2.gif

Adriel's Mom
03-15-2006, 01:43 PM
Yeah a Spanish website would really help me out. I speak fluent spanish but I do know people who don't speak English so its a little hard. Hopefully they will do that soon!!!

Lori Moreno
03-15-2006, 02:55 PM
Spanish translations were not implemented with the new site design. We found out that they were inaccurate and they were translated by a Spanish newspaper editor, so we weren't too happy. They will be re-implemented in the future once we have accurate translations. We do not have the applications translated.

--
Mike Gozdiskowski
Scent-Sations, Inc.
Webmaster/Tech Support

Tenga un dia muy bueno!!smileys/smiley20.gif

Lori Morenosmileys/smiley31.gif

Adriel's Mom
03-15-2006, 06:55 PM
Good to know that they are thinking about it.

Hmmm.....I wonder if they can hire me for translationsmileys/smiley2.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1