WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Sample Candle....

kELLYATHOME74
03-10-2006, 10:16 PM
Okay, I had to drop in and make a post okay two .LOL. I said I was impressed with the smell coming from the sample box well...I finally had time to burn my Hot Apple Pie votive. Can I tell youI am totally impressed! It smelt awesome for starters but just the way it burned .... unbelievable...I never seen the best of candles burn so nicely!

Well hope to be joining all of you soon enough!

smileys/smiley2.gif You have some great candles!smileys/smiley2.gif

XtremeMOM
03-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Welcome to the world of Mia Bella smileys/smiley36.gif!!!

If you are impressed with the votives...wait til you try the jar candles!!! Even better!

kELLYATHOME74
03-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Your probably right! I can't wait to try a Blueberry....smileys/smiley1.gif

UNcommonScents
03-10-2006, 10:54 PM
Hi Kelly!

Be warned- Mia Bella's are SOOOO Addicting. And so is the business- I
used to be a pathological knitter- but now I spend all my free time "working"
(I barely consider it work!)

If you can, make sure you join the Saturday New Member training call
tomorrow afternoon- if you think you're excited now, wait until you get in
on this fantastic call! Let me know if you need the information.

Welcome aboard!

kELLYATHOME74
03-10-2006, 11:24 PM
Thanks Kit!

Maybe I will look into that!

soycandles4tam
03-11-2006, 08:52 AM
Hi Kelly,
You will be just like all of us with the candles. "You can't just burn one!" lol........I am so addicted. This is the funiest job ever!!!!! I have one client that is totally in love with our Blueberry Muffin so if that's the one you can't wait to try, I'm sure you will love it. She buys two of those from me every week. Hope you take the plunge and join us!
Tammy

earthlydream
03-11-2006, 09:36 AM
This business certainly is addicting!! I think of so many different ways to market & make baskets & crafts also displays! I love working w/such beautiful & wonderful products & ways to to sell them. smileys/smiley17.gif smileys/smiley17.gif smileys/smiley17.gif smileys/smiley17.gif smileys/smiley17.gif

ccarroll
03-13-2006, 10:34 PM
That's so cool!! Enjoy your new biz! smileys/smiley2.gif

Chris

*Bama*
03-14-2006, 07:32 AM
Simply irresistable!!! I love these awesome candles!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1