WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Holiday Open House Suggestions??

blingslinger
12-17-2009, 07:45 PM
Hi all!

I'm doing my annual Silpada Open House on the 22nd. I'm always looking for ways to make them fun (but without playing games...not my thing!). Any suggestions??

I plan on serving my usual holiday fare: hot cocoa, cookies, coffee, Chex Mix ;) and an brie dip.

I offer 25% off and do free gift wrapping (plus free babysitting).

I would love to hear any suggestions you might have!! Thanks so much :)

D

ralphie
12-19-2009, 10:39 AM
Hey Bling!

I'm taking the rest of the year off! Nice to see you're still working it!! It sounds to me like you're going to have a wonderful open house. Don't know what you could add to it. I'm sure all the ladies will have lots of fun just being together. Let us know how it goes.

Merry Christmas!!

blingslinger
12-20-2009, 02:56 PM
Thanks, Robin!

It should be pretty fun! I get my older kiddos to go out back and entertain the womens' children (it's 75 here, we can do that, LOL). So the free babysitting alone always brings in a few ;) We'll see how it goes!

I have this open house Tuesday and then I'm setting up at a company's member's appreciation next Tuesday...then I'm done for the year!

Enjoy your time off! You deserve it :)

Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Deirdre

ralphie
12-20-2009, 03:29 PM
Hey Deirdre,

What state are you in?? I'm in Florida....obviously it's warm here too!

blingslinger
12-22-2009, 03:32 AM
I'm in Arizona :) It's ALWAYS warm here, LOL.