WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Drop Shipping

rsangel64
03-09-2006, 07:35 PM
How much extra does the company charge to do drop shipping? I am going to be drop shipping boxes of votives.

Deanna

SandyMilton
03-10-2006, 04:43 AM
There's no additional charge to drop ship - it's just the standard UPS shipping prices they normally charge!

rsangel64
03-10-2006, 05:22 AM
My daughter wants to start off small and see how she does first in a tatoo shop in Oklahoma, this would be the way to go? Shes a little leary about them taking money directly out of her acct

Thanks,

Deanna

http://angelsindisguisescentteam.blogspot.com/

SandyMilton
03-10-2006, 05:54 AM
She could always get a pre-paid visa or mastercard - the only money in them is what she funds it directly with cash. Is she planning on taking orders for the jars or just sell what she keeps on hand there? I can understand why she'd be leery - too many businesses that take advantage of having someone's bank account - but one thing to keep in mind, if she gets the COTM club, she could burn the jar, sell the votives - and if she wants to cancel, the company will not give her a rough time if she calls in to cancel her COTM.

I think just about any kind of display is agood thing. I remember when I was in a tatoo shop here in town (yes I have one smileys/smiley36.gif), there was a waiting area, even with all the designs to look at, there's generally a lot of time to sit around and wait - and smell the candles smileys/smiley2.gif

rsangel64
03-10-2006, 02:12 PM
Thanks for the info, I just emailed her with your information.

Thanks,

Deanna

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1