WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

12-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Our premium soy bean wax candles and tart chunks are made from two types of American grown soybeans, with natural botanical oils added to give them vibrant colors and a creamy texture. Along with our soy soap, room sprays, and electric tart melters you are sure to find something to Satisfy your Senses![/color]

There are 3 options for signing up to be a consultant, each designed to fit ANY budget.

Why Should You Join "My" Team???

FREE E-book created for the members of my team! Learn how to use the internet to create your very own PERSONAL BRAND FOR FREE

*I have access to one of the best internet marketing coaches around! I believe any successful business must thrive both on-line and off!

*I have worked from home since 2003, so I am very familiar with the ups and downs and trying to start a home business.

*I have been doing internet marketing for over 4 years!

* I have personally owned and operated my very own candle company, this is a dream for me considering the fact that all I have to do now is just promote my business/place orders, and the company drop ships.

*I am a stay at home mom who believes in full support of my down line so that we all can CONTINUE to stay at home!

*I am very accessible

*Failure is NOT an option!!!

If you would like more information on how to become a consultant and to receive your FREE product samples please send your Full Name, Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number and what you would think your weaknesses and strengths are when it comes to home business( I want to help you truly succeed), and I will be more than happy to send you out a Information Packet to get you started!!! Or you may simply click on the link below, and then click on "Business Opportunity" on my site for immediate sign-up

I believe in helping each other, successful individuals are only as good as the people they surround themselves with. I am looking for consultants who are full of ideas,on-line and off, so that we can build a dynamic team!!!
Please send your request for your packet or any questions to:[email protected] place WAHM.COM in the subject line

Thanks For Your Inquiries!

Denise J.

http://www.soylicious.com/denisejackson

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1