WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My First Order Already!!

3timesamommy
03-09-2006, 02:16 PM
I'm so excited, I have my first order already and I haven't even received my first COTM yet!

Now I have a question about payments, please can someone help, I think Jennifer is busy today.

How do you all take out of state payments?

Do you have them mail you a check?

I have paypal, is anyone familiar with taking payments that way? Or do you have to have a business account set up with them?

Thanks in advance!

cinnamonmomof3
03-09-2006, 02:55 PM
I have shipped a few out of state and used paypal to take payments. I don't think you need a business account unless the person is useing a credit card to pay. I do have business account and the fee is not too bad. Just make sure you know how you are going to ship the candle and how much it will cost. I only charged $5 and it ended up being $8.

*Bama*
03-09-2006, 03:24 PM
Yes I ship out of state all the time. I use paypal, if they want to send a check I am fine with it, but of course I don't send order until payment is cleared. People can pay with echecks as well, but once again make sure its cleared. I have the biz acct on paypal as well to accept cc for customers.

Congrats on your very 1st order!!smileys/smiley32.gif

3timesamommy
03-09-2006, 03:44 PM
Ok Thank you guys so much, that really helps!

SandyMilton
03-09-2006, 04:59 PM
I also use PayPal's business account set up so I am able to accept credit card payments. I've not had a problem with it yet!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1