WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

littlescotia
12-02-2009, 09:01 PM
So, generally I place an order around the 20th of every month. This month it got put off till Sunday.. and there were no more Canadian Catalogues left. Which leaves me scratching my head with what to do.

Almost all of my customers are online, so I can always send them to my Watkins site. But I like to have something on my person, incase someone asks me when I'm out.

Any ideas? Should I print a flyer? Make up a newsletter? Just keep my business cards handy?

What would you do?

bianca5454
12-03-2009, 03:21 AM
WOW, they ran out of December Catalogs already? I suggest printing out a flyer and/or the December highlight pages from the website. Or, if you still have November Catalogs left over, you may want to use those and add a little sticker on the front that says something like "ask me about December Specials"

From time to time that does happen. They are likely gearing up for the release of the new catalog as well.

littlescotia
12-03-2009, 05:40 AM
Well, it IS December, and I'm sure everyone wants to get on those sales quick! You bet I'll be ordering the new catalogues as soon as I see them available!

That's a great idea with the November catalogues, because I do have a handful of those left.

The Watkins Man
12-03-2009, 09:05 AM
I carry a sample with my business card attached. And I hand them out when I am out with my daily activities. If they ask where can I purchase this product. I will give them a master catalog.

littlescotia
12-03-2009, 10:40 AM
You know, I DO have a handful of master catalogues on the shelf..and since they'll be obsolete in a month, I should really use them up! Thanks for the suggestion.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1