WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : new sign ups

soycandles4tam
03-08-2006, 07:44 PM
Hi all,
can some of you share what all you give your new sign ups if you happen to meet with them in person. I have certain things I usually supply and was curious what some of you give also. If you can please let me know asap as I am meeting with one soon. Thanks in advance.

ShiraColish
03-09-2006, 07:12 AM
Ifyou have a variety of votives available, you may offer to sell her/him a dozen mixed votives so they can have more scents to show immediately. Also, if you have lots of brochures, I like to give my new signups some brochures, maybe 10-20, just to have something to start with.

HTH!

Health4Mom
03-09-2006, 07:17 AM
I give all my new people at least 6 assorted votives. I dont charge them. I also give them some brochures if they didnt order them. I also give them a variety of scent samples. This gives them a nice array of scents to go out and start selling.

HTH!!! smileys/smiley1.gif

soycandles4tam
03-09-2006, 08:49 AM
Thanks for your posts. That is about what I give also but I just wanted to double check and not forget anything. lol.......Thanks for your help.
Tammy

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1