WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

unikapparel
12-02-2009, 12:19 PM
You might like to know that registration for the January 4, 2010 Happy To Be Me E-Course (http://www.unikapparel.com/e-courses) will open today. I will be offering gift vouchers, If you wanted to give something a bit different for Christmas this year, how about eight weeks of photography, painting, journalling and a wonderful online community? The perfect unik present!

What is the e-course about?

It is basically a course designed to help you heal the way you see yourself and your world, using photography, art, fashion and writing to access hidden thoughts and dreams, encouraging personal realizations and ultimately acceptance.

The first time I taught this class 5 years ago it was called the Route To Self Discovery and I developed the course for my local community college. I had about 35 students and the class was full every quarter. This year I decided to bring the e-course online with the goal to reach a national audience and create a nurturing online community. I did my first e-course in September 2009 and successfully sold out the class in a day with 160 participants. We had a blast learning about ourselves, the world and the beauty around us. Because of the success of the first e-course, I decide to offered the course every 8 weeks with the support of my students.

The happy to be me process is a new way to view your world, taking time to appreciate the beauty around you. And we do this in the simplest way - we stop and look. Beginning with your feet, you're going to go on a photo safari into your own life to reconnect with who you are, where you've been and where you want to go next.

This eight-week course will include:
Weekly painting exercises
Weekly photo assignments
Twice a week writing exercises
Weekly videos from Rose
Group connecting on the private blog

Give yourself permission to take a couple of hours out of your week to devote solely to YOU; this isn't self-indulgence, this is nurturing, nourishing soul time!

Happy To Be Me: Winter/Spring 2010 Courses

Start Date: January 4, 2010

Duration: 8 weeks

Fee: $130.00

Register today at Unik Apparel (http://www.unikapparel.com/e-courses)

Thank you for your time! Email me at reyesrosem {a} unikapparel {dot} com for questions.