WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Kelly Buechlein
11-30-2009, 01:50 PM
The Ultimate Applicator is one of the fastest selling products and the easiest to sell because, quite simply...ItWorks! The Ultimate Applicator is NOT a gimmicky fat loss product that promises incredible results, in fact, you're not losing water weight. What The Ultimate Applicator does is release the toxins that are stored in the fat cells in your body. You can target areas of concern, whether it be chin & neck, arms, stomach, thighs, any part of your body you choose to change!

Wrap & Lose Fat!
* Tightens, Detoxifies and Tones Skin
* Reduces Fat & Unsightly Cellulite
* Immediate, Long-Lasting Results
* Safe, Natural Plant Based Formula
* Affordable In-Home Wrap
* Not Water Loss...Actual Fat Loss!

And if you are looking for a career:
Women who are just like you, are making more money than they ever imagined and having tons of fun doing it! Extremely Lucrative Home Parties, But You Can Also Sell Via:
• Tanning Salons
• Massage Studios
• Fitness & Weight Loss Clubs
• At Home Parties
• On-Line Web Sales

The kit contains actual product not samples! Take the 8 wraps and sell them for immediate cash. I made money my first party and my check has grown each month. Check out why everyone is getting on board with It Works.