WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

amysoyscents
11-30-2009, 12:46 PM
Check it out:
FREE 30 Day trial offer. NO CC REQUIRED! NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, NO STRINGS ATTACHED!

AFTER your FREE trial offer,you choose where to go; either cancel, stay as a FREE Affiliate, or choose from our 3 monthly plans:

1.Silver $5/month...with website, up to 15% commission, and 25% discount
2.Gold $9.98/month...with website, up to 20% commission, plus a fundraiser website and 40% discount
3.Platinum $29.99/month...same as Gold, plus 2 candles each month.
NO MONTHLY QUOTAS, NO INVENTORY OR PARTIES REQURIED!

You can work strictly from your computer and still make money.....I do.

Christmas is coming and I bet you know some people who love soy candles. What better gift to give them, than something from your own business? We've got great stocking stuffers too!!!

Contact me and I'll explain everything!!!!
Amy West, Dazzling Diamonds' Team Leader for DiamondCreek Candles. http://www.amysoyscents.info

Feel free to send me an email @ [email protected] Or send me an IM on Yahoo....Hisservent20002000, Google and AIM: amysoyscents
I am crucified with Christ, therefore I no longer live. Jesus Christ now lives in me!