WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Homewithmykids
11-30-2009, 12:12 PM
This is exactIy what I do. I am looking for other like minded moms who are dedicated and enthusiastic about getting to be home with your little ones. I do no selling, hold no inventory and do not have to hassle with cumbersome paperwork. This is a legitimate, BBB recognized company. We are not MLM like Amway, nor are we a party plan like Pampered Chef (though I do love their products). All you need is internet and a phone and you are set. If you are now or looking to work at home I would love to share our opportunity with you and get you started on making your dreams come true!

Diana

Freedom United Moms (http://diana.freedomunitedmoms.com/)