WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

earthlydream
03-08-2006, 03:57 PM
Do any of you also buy products from other network marketeers? Vitamins or Housewares etc?

cinnamonmomof3
03-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Sure, I try to buy from other wahms as much as I can. Scrapbooking suff, kitchen things, cosmetics, ect. smileys/smiley1.gif

~Cinnamon~

*Bama*
03-08-2006, 04:24 PM
I do too!!! It's great to support other wahms!!!!!!!

happymommy
03-08-2006, 05:12 PM
Absolutely! Whenever possible. :)

happybrats3
03-08-2006, 05:18 PM
Oh always!

I have several companies and and the main reason why is I can buy my items at a GREAT discount for things I love and use everyday.

smileys/smiley4.gif

earthlydream
03-10-2006, 09:05 PM
Hey Tracey!

That is a great way to get items at a good price. I LOVE jerky too!!!

Do you pay a monthly fee for all your companies or just order when you want something? smileys/smiley17.gif

happybrats3
03-10-2006, 09:11 PM
All companies have small requirements, some monthly some every 4 months.

smileys/smiley4.gif

kimw
03-10-2006, 10:42 PM
I am not a rep for Mia Bella. Just dropping in. I also buy from other companies. My neighbor sells your candles and I have got one. Then I buy from PL, HGP, HI, plus many other companies for different items. I feel like what goes around comes around.

Kim

rsangel64
03-11-2006, 06:01 AM
I do, and its the only way to go. We want to keep all our fellow direct sellers in business so why not?

I would rather buy my avon from an Avon rep then go to Wally World.

Deanna

http://angelsindisguisescentteam.blogspot.com/

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1