WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Oooppss!!

abbysmom
03-08-2006, 02:27 PM
I put some sample packs (freshly pulverized candles) into my purse in a tiny ziplock type baggies this morning.

I didn't realize that one of the baggies opened and spilled the contents ALL OVER MY NEW PURSE! LOL..

I walked into work and one of my co-workers thought I MARINATED myself in perfume!I told her that it's my scent sample and opened my purse..and sure enough...ALL OVER THE PLACE.

As I was taking it out, she put the little fan on..not realizing I there was some of the pulverized wax coming loose from the bag and the fan BLEW THE WAX ALL OVER THE OFFICE!

Okay so maybe she's a couple cans short of a six pack!

So now were opening the windows cause now the office smells like Green Tea!

happymommy
03-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Well, that'sone good way to get the samples out there! LOL

Hope the new purse is OK! :)

abbysmom
03-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Well, it's leather so the smell just saturated the purse!

Now I'm carrying a MIA BELLA BOMB! smileys/smiley36.gif

Lori Moreno
03-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Yikessmileys/smiley17.gif

Irene's

MIA BELLA BOMB is loose!

Get your business cards, etc., ready for when people ask you what that scent-sational scent is.

GREAT GOING!!smileys/smiley32.gif

Keep us informed.

Lori Morenosmileys/smiley4.gif

abbysmom
03-08-2006, 04:23 PM
Uummmmm....actually....three people asked me what that fresh, grassy scent (their description of it..not mine) was.

I told them what it was and I gave them the rest of the samples (out of the car, I don't DARE open my purse!) and I will have ordersby the end of the week.

LOL..the Office Manager called me the "BELLA BOMBER"!!! HAHAHAHA!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1