WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Help!!

MelissaT
03-08-2006, 01:37 PM
I am really getting frustrated heresmileys/smiley7.gif I am at a stand still in my business here and want so badly to be successful. My sponsor quit and I emailed her sponsor and she emailed me back and that is the last I have heard, what do I do??? How do I find out who is next in line?

ShiraColish
03-08-2006, 01:47 PM
Melissa - I can try and help you out. Call me anytime. 336-509-8833

happybrats3
03-08-2006, 01:48 PM
Melissa,

Oh man I am so sorry about that. It STINKS!

Do you belong to any Yahoo groups for Mia bella? There is a good one here, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MiaBellaSoyVeggieCandles/?ygui (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MiaBellaSoyVeggieCandles/?yguid=168289709) d=168289709 It's for all MB reps.

Also are you anywhere on Jackie Ulmer's team? She has a Yahoo group also, but you have to be somehwere along her downline. If you are let me know and I will send you the link for it.

I will say between here and the MB group I gave you above, we would all certainly adopt you and help you with ideas and such.

I am so sorry this happened. You know, my Sponsor left too right after I started. I was completely lost. But I dug my heels in and learned all I could off of the yahoo groups and fellow reps and now I have a pretty good team one year later.

Hang in there, we'll help you.

Tracey smileys/smiley4.gif

southernbg
03-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Hi Melissa,

I am so sorry to hear that your sponsor left the company and that you feel lost. But do not give up! As you can see there are many here that will be willing to help you out. You can also call me anytime if you would like some help...877.657.6523.

Did you happen to look in your back office to see who was listed as you sponsor. You may be able to get some information there about who your new sponsor is.

I hope that helps!

Many Blessings,

Natalie

MelissaT
03-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Thank you so much Shira, Tracye and Natalie I am definately taking down names and numbers smileys/smiley2.gif

Tracey~ I must be somewhere in Jackie's downline because I am on the yahoo group and I will join the other one that you mentioned above.

Natalie~ Absolutely no way will I give up!! I see way to much potential here, I just need to find my niche and work it. The problem I am having right now is, I run an in home daycare and am not able to get out of the house and talk to people or businesses to get my candles out there. I have been selling to friends and family so they are out there a little. I think that I need to focus more on line and re-cruiting but have not had any luck there, I have posted ads and been on message boards and such but still nothing smileys/smiley5.gif

So, any advice or suggestions are welcome heresmileys/smiley4.gif

christina4733
03-08-2006, 03:44 PM
Hi, You know what. My sponsor has never been with me since the beginning. I received alot of help from the girls here on this message board, everyone is always helpful ! Don't be lost just focus on what you need to do and if you have any questions just ask on this board. You will do just fine !! smileys/smiley17.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1