WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Selling my Mia Bella Inventory

WorkingMommy
03-08-2006, 11:44 AM
Hi all,

As of today, hubby and I made the final decision to sell the remainder ofour inventory. We have been with Mia Bella for two years and will still remain associates (so we can still get our money)until we return. (We are movingoverseas for a couple of years as he is in the military) smileys/smiley19.gif

We are not selling for profit at all, but rather to get rid of everything that's not going with us that has no sentimental value. Sooo...if anyone is interested feel free to pm me. Currently we have over 8 boxes of jars, 12 boxes of assorted votives, and a few 3 day/ 2 night vacation packets we used as incentives for our recruits.

Good Luck to everyone!! We are still in love with our Mia Bella candles and our business, now if only we could convince Charlie, Bobby, Carmen and Lynn to hurry and open up in Europe!!! How wonderful that would be.

Wishing you all the best!!!

(Sorry, I tend to be long winded)

happybrats3
03-08-2006, 11:48 AM
Where are you moving to? I have a teammate that is in Germany and she receives shipments fine.

Can you give your inventory please?

[email protected]

Tracey smileys/smiley17.gif

WorkingMommy
03-08-2006, 11:55 AM
We are moving to England... whew... no need to learn another languagesmileys/smiley17.gif

Your friendreceives her candles from the home office? What are her shipping charges? Also, the problem is I can't build a team once I move. smileys/smiley5.gif

Health4Mom
03-08-2006, 12:12 PM
could you list your inventory or email it to me @ [email protected]

Thanks and good luck to you!! smileys/smiley2.gif

WorkingMommy
03-08-2006, 12:22 PM
I will send out a list of candles and fragrances tonight after the kiddos pass out:)

Justsend me your email address to [email protected] topic Candles.

Not sure how many replies I will receive, but everything will be based on first come first serve.

Also, I am going to figure the shipping charges as well before I send out an email, so it may be close to midnight EST.

christina4733
03-08-2006, 12:32 PM
Yes I would like a list of inventory. I will order a few of what you have. my email address is [email protected]

thank you and good luck to moving !

Silverback
03-08-2006, 02:47 PM
WorkingMommy,
Where are you located? In what city? I would be
happy to take ALL of your inventory along with any
brochures and / or samples, votive holders, etc. that
you might have.

I am curious why you won't be able to continue
building your business while overseas? You could
still recruit over the internet and there are LOTS of
people in England that know people in the United
States. You are probably going to make a great many
connections there that you could have made no other
way. AND you could be laying the groundwork for
eventual expansion of your business into those
areas!! Just my thoughts ~

WorkingMommy
03-08-2006, 08:36 PM
UPDATE!!!

We are sticking with the biz as active distributors!!! Talked to corporate again today and have things straightened out.

However, due to our move and limited space we are still needing to get rid of lots of inventory. This is mainly what remainsafter a women's home expo, family pickin's and what we decided we're taking with us.

If anyone is still interested in the list let me know and I will send an updated list if there are any left for grabs at the end of the week.

However, after reading the above post... it doesn'tlook like there will be any left.

christina4733
03-09-2006, 11:27 AM
workingmommy, I sent you an email this morning with my order.

thank you and wish you the bestsmileys/smiley2.gif

WorkingMommy
03-09-2006, 11:33 AM
Just repliedsmileys/smiley1.gif

christina4733
03-15-2006, 05:58 PM
I wanted to say thank you so much for the quick shipment and the condition of the package. Everything was great. Thank you. smileys/smiley1.gif

*Bama*
03-15-2006, 07:44 PM
Glad to hear you are sticking around!! Gotta love this company!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1