WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

erika6
11-25-2009, 06:33 PM
Hi All,

I'm looking to becoming a romance consultant in the future also and I'm in a tough spot deciding which company. I did research on most of the companies about a year ago, but haven't found my info from back then. I would really be interested in doing this part-time and having the option to also do catalog parties instead of just physical parties. Also, it's important for me to be able to do it on my own time and not have to have a monthly quota. Can you please send me your information and also if it's possible to look at your catalogs?
If I think of anything else, I'll post or email you.

Thanks!

Michelle_Hayes
11-25-2009, 07:41 PM
Hi Erika,,

I'm with Brown Bag Party's and if you could send me your mailing address, I would be more than happy to send you information. You will be pleasantly surprised at how BBP will be a perfect fit regarding your needs. My email is [email protected]

Michelle Hayes
Brown Bag Consultant
Phone: 812.508.5358
Brown Bag Party (http://www.brownbagparty.com/22053)

pinkpassion
11-26-2009, 06:17 AM
Hi Erika, I would love to give you information on Passion Parties. We have a great kit special running right now.

3lilangels
11-26-2009, 06:49 AM
Hi Erika,

I would be happy to send you some information on Booty Parlor Parties! Good luck in your search.

Angela

tinastoybox
11-26-2009, 07:06 AM
Sending you info on Love U Parties! :)

Tina Ewert
Love U Parties Consultant
Advisory Board Member
www.tinastoybox.com

erika6
12-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Hi Ladies,

You can always send me information at [email protected] I can also send you my mailing address if that's a better option. Thanks in advance for the information.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1