WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Just got my shipment!

bearyfun
03-08-2006, 11:18 AM
All I can say is WOW!!! I got sweet orange and chili pepper and I don't think I've every smelled anything that smells this good. Even the paperwork that was in the box smells good. I can't wait for people to try these! Just wanted to share!

lovethiscandle
03-08-2006, 11:20 AM
Isn't it wonderful! I love to hear and see everyones expression and reaction to the wonderful scent! I love it too! Are you addicted yet??smileys/smiley1.gif

*Bama*
03-08-2006, 11:21 AM
LOL Dina! It's truly a SCENTSATIONAL business!! :) It only gets better each month! I can't wait to smell the APRIL COTM, since its top secret til the FLING! LOL

bearyfun
03-08-2006, 11:23 AM
One smell and I'm already addicted!smileys/smiley17.gif

UNcommonScents
03-08-2006, 11:25 AM
Frances-

The wait until Spring Fling is driving me CRAZY! I am no good with waiting
on secrets/surprizes- they make me nuts!!! smileys/smiley29.gif

The company set quite a high standard when they did this with Sweet
Orange and Chili Pepper, so I just can not imagine what they've got waiting
for us this time... I get all jumpy just thinking about it- it's like being a little
kid waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve all over again.... Ha! smileys/smiley36.gif

*Bama*
03-08-2006, 11:29 AM
LOL Kitt, Yes they like to be secretive when its close to fling time. I think its funny, to keep us on the edge of the seat til the last possible moment! I also saw on the company message board, someone asking for time frame for online ordering...they said something about more information at the fling. :)

XtremeMOM
03-08-2006, 11:47 AM
I'm getting my first shipment today too! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it, lol. I keep looking out the window everytime a big truck goes by hoping that it's the UPS man smileys/smiley9.gif.

bearyfun
03-08-2006, 12:17 PM
XtremeMom

That's what I was doing! The anticipation is terrible, but it was VERY well worth the wait!

happymommy
03-08-2006, 01:00 PM
*LOL* That reaction sounds, oh so familiar!

SOCP is definately a unique & intoxicating scent. Wait until you use the Bella Bar! :)

Jennifer

3timesamommy
03-08-2006, 01:43 PM
I'm getting my first shipment today too! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it, lol. I keep looking out the window everytime a big truck goes by hoping that it's the UPS man smileys/smiley9.gif.

My shipment probably only went out yesterday and I'm already jumping up every time I hear the UPS truck. Or garbage truck, or bus...smileys/smiley36.gif

I CANNOT wait!!!!

Lori Moreno
03-08-2006, 03:57 PM
Hey Dina!smileys/smiley4.gif

Isn't the Candle of the Month Club A BLAST!

Wait until you try the Bella Bar too. It's so moisturizing!

You sure received yours fast. Didn't you just join us a few days ago?

When you burn this wonderful scent, it's kind of like an orange grove in your home to me. What do you think?

Okay,

GET READY

For Your Scent-Sational RIDE!smileys/smiley32.gif

Lori Morenosmileys/smiley17.gif

soycandles4tam
03-08-2006, 04:05 PM
I'm so excited for Spring Fling news also. I only hope we get several new things. Last time I was all excited too and all we got were the pillars. I was disappointed. Don't get me wrong I like the pillars but I thought we would get way more new stuff. I just want more, more, and more. lol..........Can't wait!!!!! I hope someone posts the new stuff fast for all of us that can't attend the fling. Have a good night everyone!
Tammy

bearyfun
03-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Lori,

I joined on Monday, so it only took 2 days!

I burned my candle andyou could smell it in every room of the house. That's never happened before. I went out to the store earlier and ran into mySIL and I couldn't stop talking about the candle, so I'm going to take one to her tomorrow!

I also set out a couple of votives in a basket by my front door and every time I walk by I can smell that wonderful smell. I am so happy with my candles I can't wait to get more!

Lori Moreno
03-08-2006, 10:58 PM
Dina,smileys/smiley10.gif

How wonderful!

I'm so happy for you!

Okay Ready Dina?

Please repeat after me, k?smileys/smiley5.gif

k

Hi!!!! smileys/smiley17.gif

My name is Dina!smileys/smiley4.gif

and yes, I am

A MIA BELLA ADDICT!!!smileys/smiley36.gif

Enjoy!smileys/smiley32.gif

Lori Morenosmileys/smiley16.gif

Lori Moreno
03-08-2006, 11:00 PM
oopssmileys/smiley9.gif

I just reread your ALREADY ADDICTED POST!

haahahahsmileys/smiley36.gif

Now just have fun!

Lori Morenosmileys/smiley4.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1