WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Recruits! :)

mommycourt
11-18-2009, 11:47 PM
I am meeting with someone Saturday (while we watch OSU kick Michigans booty! haha!) about becoming my 1ST RECRUIT!! Wohoo!! I am soo excited!! She seems really really interested, she's sent me like 3 messages on FB already this week!! I also have a show tomorrow and the hostess has already questioned me about joining too so I told her I would bring some "join" brochures!! So far my first month is going AWESOME!!! I went over to a friends house tonight to pick up her jewelry order (sell lia sophia too) and she asked me about Scentsy....I told her I was on my way to drop off a basket party so I had the scents in the car...she of course wanted to smell them and guess what? her, her sister and her roommate ALL ordered!! haha it was enough to make a $150 party too! So not only did she order, but she got free and a half off item too! lol I just LOVE this business!!

If I do get this recruit, I just bumped from Escential right to LEAD!! in less than a month!! YAY!!!! :) I am sooo excited!!

HippieMama
11-19-2009, 04:41 AM
Good luck! I hope I have as easy of a time finding my first team member!

Andrea

LorettaA
11-19-2009, 05:23 AM
Good luck with sponsoring your first consultant. You're doing great! :D

Mom21ds
11-19-2009, 07:21 AM
Courtney, that is a fantastic start for your business! If your hostess is that interested in joining, I would let her have the party as her launch if she signs up tonight! Get them both, get them active and have $2500 in gwv and jump right to STAR!!!! You have plenty of month left to make it!!!

Good luck!!

mommycourt
11-19-2009, 07:50 AM
Courtney, that is a fantastic start for your business! If your hostess is that interested in joining, I would let her have the party as her launch if she signs up tonight! Get them both, get them active and have $2500 in gwv and jump right to STAR!!!! You have plenty of month left to make it!!!

Good luck!!

hey I never thought of that!! :) I actually have over $2400 myself with home/basket parties so far and I still have 3 home shows left and all 5 baskets out currently...oh my gosh that would be AWESOME to jump to Star..only thing, it would bump me up past my sponsor!!! ......does that do anything to her?? Also, do you have to have $2500 EVERY month to keep your star status?? I know that I didnt schedule much next month b/c I dont want upset customers if it doesnt come in in time for Christmas! :( I have my last show the 6th and I wasnt going to schedule any after that. So I'm thinking the $2500 isnt going to happen next month! lol

imamomagain
11-19-2009, 08:04 AM
Way to go Courtney!! You will always keep the status, you will just be paid at whatever rank you and your team are at for that month. I would GO FOR IT!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1