WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Search4Silver
11-11-2009, 07:24 PM
So I deliver today to my customers...and one already placed another order for $75, the other one wants to sample my basket testers to order as Christmas gift, and one that was just there while I was delivering, wants to order...AWESOME...Everybody loves Scentsy!!! I have two parties lined up for next weekend, and I just can't wait. I am going all decked out on Scentsy wear, with my Scentsy name tag, and my Scentsy buttons...JEJEJEJE!!!

jessicaj
11-11-2009, 07:34 PM
For sure, Scentsy wear everywhere! My baby boy is even in on the fun... There is a button on the front of his car seat so people see it when they are adoring him! My 4 year old is having more Scentsy parties than I am...Should I be worried?? :p

imamomagain
11-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Great job Milette! You will be delivering TONS this month! Scentsy addicts...LOL! Speaking of babies...mine has lots of toys to play with, but what would she rather play? Scentsy lady! LOL She has all my discontinued testers and plays with them for HOURS. She stacks them and sorts them and then she'll bring them to me one by one and tell me "open?" :) "Mmmm, mell good!" My little Scentsy Lady in training! :)

katrina2475
11-14-2009, 02:40 PM
Great job Milette! You will be delivering TONS this month! Scentsy addicts...LOL! Speaking of babies...mine has lots of toys to play with, but what would she rather play? Scentsy lady! LOL She has all my discontinued testers and plays with them for HOURS. She stacks them and sorts them and then she'll bring them to me one by one and tell me "open?" :) "Mmmm, mell good!" My little Scentsy Lady in training! :)

Lisa, my 2.5 year old does the same thing. She also loves when I let her put the cube in the warmer.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1