WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I did it!

HippieMama
11-11-2009, 06:33 AM
Well I chatted more with the director I had bought Scentsy products from yesterday. I told her I would think about it a bit more and then decide. Well about ten minutes later I was on her site signing up. So I am now an official consultant! Woohoo! I'm waiting impatiently for my starter kit order to be labeled as shipped.

Andrea

imamomagain
11-11-2009, 06:53 AM
Welcome!! You will LOVE everything about it!! Best of luck to you in your new business! :)

jessicaj
11-11-2009, 07:43 AM
Yay!! congrats! u r gonna love it!!

avoight
11-11-2009, 09:12 AM
Welcome! :)

megajessv
11-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Congrats! I just joined the week before last and already have a party! Good luck!

Gina_Bell
11-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Welcome from one newbie to another. I just joined in October. I had to cancel my original Grand Opening and reschedule because my daughter had an early emergency c-section and my mother had been in the hospital too. Anyway, I just had my Grand Opening Open House last Saturday and have $339.00 in orders so far and waiting on a couple more orders. The best part is that Scentsy practically sells itself. I answered just a few questions and that's it. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Oh yeah, and I have a basket party going on right now and one waiting on my basket to start hers. I'm going to have to order more basket testers. LOL

bcylab
11-14-2009, 05:38 PM
Yes, welcome from another new Consultant. I just started up about 3 weeks ago. You are going to love this.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1