WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Search4Silver
11-10-2009, 05:44 PM
I will be posting pictures on my new album here on WAHM! I got home and there was a huge box right there in front of my door...yes! Can't wait to get everything out and make sure all is well, to package and deliver tomorrow..how exciting. Submitting another party order this weekend....I luv my Scentsy Biz!!!

imamomagain
11-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Isn't it fun??!! I just bagged up 3 party orders today and delivered. Whew! I love staying busy!! :)
But I really love smelling all those scents and picking out which ones I'm going to order next. I never get tired of smelling them!

jessicaj
11-10-2009, 06:05 PM
it's funny how you get so excited for OTHERS to get their Scentsy!

Search4Silver
11-10-2009, 07:03 PM
That is very true..and I got my two half price item for myself,since I was my own hostess: I got the red snowflake warmer and the Heavenly warmer...Christmas is right around the corner...can't wait!!!

avoight
11-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Your lucky you got a Heavenly warmer! I have been getting emails all day from people in my sponsors team asking if anyone has any since they sold out so fast.. that was a good selling warmer!!!!

Search4Silver
11-10-2009, 09:23 PM
I'm getting emails for fellow Scentsy consultants asking if I have extras, but I don't order stock...I just got this one for myself.. :) !!!!

christyvw2004
11-10-2009, 10:39 PM
so do you love both warmers? Hoping I get my order tomorrow.

Search4Silver
11-10-2009, 10:56 PM
Yes Christy, they are absolutely beautiful...I will have 3 warmers set up during Christmas this year...lol! The "Holly", the "Red SnowFlake" and the "Heavenly"....I'm all set...I think I will start early set up of my Christmas tree this year... :) !!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1