WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : table skirts????

soycandles4tam
03-07-2006, 12:10 PM
Hi all,
I wanted to know if any of you have ordered table skirts for when you do your craft shows? If so can you share with me who you ordered from? I have a show coming up that requires table skirting and I need to get mine ordered this week. Thanks to all of you for sharing the info. Have a great day!
Tammy

poosler6
03-07-2006, 07:48 PM
Tammy, why dont you try making them. Much cheaper than ordering them. I just made 3 for an event that I am doing and it probably cost me $80 & I had extra fabric left over versus $100 for each table. Plus you can really get creative with the colors you want. It is straight sewing, and keep in mind that I hadnt sewn in 20 years. JMO. Kim

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1