WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : party average

apples4
11-09-2009, 08:08 PM
I know it varies, but...
Is there a home party company average?
Is there a basket party company average?

Thanks

avoight
11-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Well I just did my first few shows with Scentsy this last weekend but so far my average Customer order was $50.00 a lot where more then that only 2 where smaller. Both parties I did on Saturday where the same in sales pretty much $460 and $500.00 this total could be much higher as I didnt talk about Scentsy at all (I sell jewelry and these where jewelry parties I just brought my warmer too and plugged into the kitchen) I ended up doing better with Scentsy! lol

Search4Silver
11-09-2009, 09:46 PM
Most of my parties are online, but they go anywhere from $150 to $450....and I try to do at least 2 every month; but more during this time of the year!

megajessv
11-09-2009, 09:57 PM
The party I had last month (for myself before I started selling) done $120 (with a guest list of 5 people) BUT I done a basket party the following week and done over $300. I don't know if that helps but I hope so. :)

successsweet
11-10-2009, 05:09 AM
I think that when the hostess realizes the gifts she/he can get for $150, $500, $1,000 party they make certain to reach that goal. I held a basket party for a man and he got over $150 in sales. Most want to have parties that are better than average. Good question tho. ...

Terri

"Go Wickless"

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1