WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I made LEAD!!!

jessicaj
11-06-2009, 05:10 PM
I am about to bust, I made lead this month! I can't believe it! I always have all of these goals, but somehow I hardly ever achieve them, but this is totally different! I am actually achieving what I set out to do! I am so excited... I just need to get one more of my downline active this week to make the Scensational Start Level 2... That was my other goal.

I don't usually toot my own horn like this, so please forgive me. I just can't believe how natural business is to work... It's really not like work though.

Thanks for listening! :D:D:D:D

Search4Silver
11-06-2009, 05:14 PM
you go girl...and you keep "tooting" your own horn...."whoot-whoot"!!!

imamomagain
11-06-2009, 05:19 PM
WooHoo!!! Way to go!!! :)

VeggieGirl84
11-07-2009, 07:35 AM
Congrats! :)

LorettaA
11-07-2009, 08:25 AM
Congratulations! I have watched many people here on the wahm.com Scentsy forum move up, up, up in rank. It's great to see so many people seeing success in the business.

jessicaj
11-07-2009, 08:42 AM
Thanks everyone!

Another thing I love about this company... The consultants with true Scentsy spirit always back each other up!

Thanks again for all of your support!

bcylab
11-07-2009, 11:11 AM
Congrats, that is great. So how do you increase to these different levels? What is involved with it.

jessicaj
11-07-2009, 12:13 PM
So how do you increase to these different levels? What is involved with it.

Hi Jamey!
Well, when you signed on, you are an Escential Consultant. After you sell you first $1000 retail, you move up to Certified Consultant. That is when the 25% comission kicks in. Then when you start recruiting you move up. I skipped over Cerified and hit Lead. My first hostess signed up (too funny!) i just signed up my 4th person a few minutes ago! All of this since Aug 25 and I know that there are people that do it faster than that!

To everyone who is more well spoken and has been with Scentsy far longer than I... did I explain this well??? :o

Keep sharing Scentsy Jamey! It's a great time of year for candles!

bcylab
11-07-2009, 06:33 PM
Thanks Jessica. I am going to be closing 2 parties with in the next week. So I am hoping for some really good results. I know I have 2 more parties amybe 3 lined up with in the next month. So it is starting to take off for me. I love this company.

I think with these first 2 parties I will hit the $1000 retail. So that will be nice. :)

jessicaj
11-07-2009, 08:10 PM
You go girl!! Keep up the great work!!

Mom21ds
11-08-2009, 08:03 PM
WooHoo!!! Congrats, Jessica! That is fantastic! And you just go right ahead and toot that horn!

mommycourt
11-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Awesome job!! :)

I just started 3 weeks ago and just hit my $1000 mark!!! So do they notify you when you move up?? I have another $300 order to submit and all 3 baskets out right now, people are going CRAZY over Scentsy!!! And I love it,...now all I need is the recruits!!! :) lol GREAT JOB JESS! Hopefully I can move up soon too!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1