WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : can someone give me a time frame?

megajessv
11-06-2009, 03:30 PM
I had my party on Oct.11 and b/c my consultant was out of town 2 weeks after she couldn't put my order in until last weekend. I'v read around about the 2,000 orders that were placed this weekend and I was just wondering can anyone give me a time frame of when the order may be in? I don't really want to ask my consultant again b/c I'm uncomfortable asking more than once. But honestly, my MIL is the one who is bugging me about it. I told her earlier this week they maybe in Saturday but I am starting to seriously doubt that. I'm getting a little nervous b/c some of my MIL's customers (she does hair) ordered from her and I'm hoping they will be return customers for me in the future.

Thanks for any tips. :)

jessicaj
11-06-2009, 03:59 PM
I don't want to steer you wrong on this one. I would be calling my Consultant. If you are worried about pestering her, or whatever, I would have to say... DON'T! She is there to help (I would hope) and you need to feel comfortable calling her, especially if you signed up under her. Just give her a jingle, if it shipped already, she will have a tracking number and will be able to give you a definate answer, something I'm sure your MIL will appreciate! That's just my opinion...

megajessv
11-06-2009, 04:06 PM
She told me her card was charged but there wasn't a tracking number yet, as of last night. But if I don't hear from her tonight I'll be sure to email her tomorrow. Thanks. :)

jessicaj
11-06-2009, 05:01 PM
You bet! It's great that you are being so proactive about making sure customers are happy! Keep up the great work!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1