WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Question on new system

WendiStark
11-05-2009, 11:23 AM
I am still getting us to this new system.... I placed a party order on the 31st and wanted to check on it to see when it would arrive. I looked in the order history area but I can only see the receipts when I click on the party. Where can I find out about the shipping info??? I want to make sure I am home for UPS.

Thanks,
Wendi

jessicaj
11-05-2009, 12:29 PM
If the order status is shipped, there should be a clickable tracking number under the order number.
HTH

WendiStark
11-05-2009, 12:36 PM
Thanks, there isn't one there so I guess it hasn't been shipped. Must be because it is the first of the month, I need to remember to try and not enter orders on the last day of the month.

Thanks again,
Wendi

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1