WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Can Scentsy be sold on Ebay?

bambina
10-29-2009, 11:35 PM
There is this lady on there that sells the Scentsy bars for less than the catalog retail and she offers free shipping! Does Scentsy allow selling on Ebay?

avoight
10-30-2009, 05:01 AM
No Scentsy doesnt allow sales on Ebay, I dont know of one direct sales company that does allow you to sell on Ebay, as it would take away from our Consultants and the personal service we provide for the Customers. 90% of the sales on Ebay are from former Consultants who are getting out of the business and selling there inventory to re-coup some of there cost I'm sure, I think that may be the case with the lady your talking about if shes selling for less then catalog cost and free shipping. If your looking for Scentsy products please go to Scentsy: The Hottest New Thing in Candles (http://www.Scentsy.com) and find a rep in your area, she can offer you specials and when you purchase your warmer from her it has a lifetime warrenty!

Amber

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1