WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ChrissyJ
10-29-2009, 10:59 AM
Hi Home/Kitchen Folks!

I just wanted to share about a recruiting opportunity I found for those of you in New Jersey and surrounding areas. NetWork: Part Time & Work From Home Expo is looking for additional companies who would be interested in purchasing exhibitor space at their event. I signed up and will be representing my company, and I think it's an event that shouldn't be missed! It's not just for direct sales, so if you have friends in other businesses that offer flexible/part-time/home-based employment, share this info with them.

The event will take place on January 10th in Somerset, NJ. Over 1000 attendees will come looking for legitimate part-time or home-based opportunities - all will have been validated ahead of time - and guests are also being offered free babysitting, guest speakers, spa services, gift bags, etc. Exhibitors can recruit or recruit and sell. I know Southern Living, Tupperware, and Pampered Chef already have booths, but I don't remember seeing any other Home/Kitchen companies - so there's plenty of room for others!

Additional cities are being scheduled for other months in 2010. For more information, see NetWork: Part-time & Work From Home Expo (http://www.net-workexpo.com/) and contact Susan (info on the website). Tell her Just Jewelry Girl sent you! And let me know if your company purchases space... I'd love to see some fellow WAHM-ers there. :D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1