WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Holiday Flyers

christyvw2004
10-28-2009, 07:19 AM
Has anyone received theirs yet? I placed an order on the 15th and included these---got the order last week but still no supplies. When I looked online it says "posted" next to these---whatever that means. I was really hoping to have these before Nov which is monday.
Thanks

mommycourt
10-28-2009, 08:27 AM
I ordered mine on the 20th and it said "posted" for the longest time....and never did change to "shipped" but I got them yesterday! They're cute and I'm glad I got them in time for my open house this weekend! :)

HTH and that you get yours SOON!

Search4Silver
10-31-2009, 07:30 PM
I got mine on Friday...super cute! Sharing with my downline so my new recruits can have several without having to pay for them..lol!

christyvw2004
11-01-2009, 07:19 AM
How do they come--in the normal mail? Still nothing here in MN.

Search4Silver
11-01-2009, 08:12 AM
Mine came in two different orders...via UPS. Two days apart: order forms, join & host brochures: box 1; then two days later the Holiday brochures; box 2!!!! They shipped from two different locations! I'm still awaiting my WOTM...but it says shipped so it should be here sometime during the week...I can't wait! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1