WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : OMG!! I cannot believe it!!

lrstith
10-27-2009, 07:21 AM
Looks like I am going to be a SuperStar!!! Director here I come!!! :)

makeyousparkle
10-27-2009, 08:10 AM
Congrats Renee!!!

imamomagain
10-27-2009, 08:19 AM
Congratulations!!!! Woo Hoo!!! I know how you feel...with my awesome team, I promoted to Director!!!
Now you see why I can't sleep and am so excited??!!??!!

lrstith
10-27-2009, 09:08 AM
Way to go Lisa!!! This is the most exciting business I have ever been a part of!! :)

imamomagain
10-27-2009, 09:16 AM
It sure is!! Even with some challenges this month...I DO love a challenge!!

lrstith
10-27-2009, 12:15 PM
So do I Lisa!! Even through all of this transition I still LOVE this company!!! I know it has got to be very hard on Orville and Heidi.

lrstith
10-27-2009, 12:24 PM
Thanks Dawn!!! I am really excited!! Hard to stay focused on anything but Scentsy!!!

haydens_mom
10-27-2009, 11:05 PM
Congrats! I will be promoting this month to Director!!! And probly a few months later..... Star Director! I love it !!!!

LorettaA
10-28-2009, 04:43 AM
Congratulations ladies! It's great to see that so many can be successful with Scentsy. It's amazing to see all the success on this small forum alone.

Enjoy!

imamomagain
10-28-2009, 04:48 AM
Congratulations Kahne!! Maybe we will go to Director Boot Camp together! I'm really excited for the Director Retreat in Mexico too!! :)
My goal is to hit Star Director a year from now, but I know at the rate we have been growing, it will happen much sooner! You just never know! (WOW! I sure am using alot of exclamation points!) :) I can't help it, I'm soooo excited!!

jessicaj
10-28-2009, 06:13 AM
Holly smokes! Way to go. That is so exciting!! Keep up the good work...:)

lrstith
10-28-2009, 07:33 AM
Congrats to everyone on promoting!!! This is the most fun and exciting thing ever!!! I just wish I would have joined several years ago!!!
Lisa... I know you will be at Star Director level in no time at all!!!! Don't worry about the exclamation marks...I use them a lot too! LOL Just can't help myself!!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1