WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ilovecats54
10-25-2009, 06:40 PM
NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED!!!!!!!
Work Around YOUR Schedule!!!

An "A" Rating with BBB..............Check it out at bbb.com

Would you like to build a great income for YOUR future, by helping others in these tough economic times? You can choose to work over the phone, by email only, or both. You can work this around ANY other job or issue you may have while you are building your income to supplement now OR replace your current income in the future! It's EASY and FUN! All you're doing is emailing your leads, following up with them via email, and answering questions! That's it! (you can work on the phone too if you choose to - I do not, however)

**The future will sneak up on us whether we decide to work with Procard or not - you have a choice to begin building yourself a great income starting today, that will only continue to grow for your tomorrow!

Check out my website for the PERFECT opportunity, including:

1. Work as much OR as little as you choose, on your OWN schedule!
2. Never required to buy or invest anything to work with us!
3. FREE and ongoing LEADS with only (1) membership activation!
**These leads have ALL already requested information
4. Work one or ALL opportunities for more income!
5. You can begin working RIGHT AWAY!
6. There are several divisions you can work - including an upcoming Pet Discount Program!

We also offer health discount plans for dental, vision, Rx, and/or Physician services. These plans cover your entire family. Click on "Products" in the website for more information. ***If you are not interested in the career opportunities, and building an income, maybe you'd like to enroll in one of these plans? And if you know someone who may be interested in the career opportunities and building an income, or could benefit from one of the discount plans, please send them to my website and make sure they use my Sponsor Access Code, MichelleL6930, if they decide to enroll or activate as an associate.

Please visit the following link for all of the information.

www.procardinternational.com/MichelleL6930 (http://www.procardinternational.com/MichelleL6930)
*****Please leave your email address if you contact me through the website so I can get back to you right away. :)

This is NOT a get-rich-quick scam or scheme. It takes time to grow your business, BUT with a little effort, and above all, patience, you can definitely begin to secure a very good income for your future! And ALL FROM HOME!!! For our No-Spam Guarantee, go to Procard International - Our Guarantee (http://www.procardinternational.com/careers/our-guarantee.aspx)

**Procard also offers a community board (forum) for all active associates to share, learn, ask questions, give/receive advice, and get tons of motivation. There is a wealth of information there, and it is fun!

I hope to work with you! This is a legitimate company that has been around for many years.

Michelle :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1