WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Just did it!

avoight
10-23-2009, 09:50 PM
Ok after a BIG push from my hubby and 5 year old I just signed up like 10 minutes ago to add Scentsy to my business. (I sell jewelry right now) I just want to interduce myself:
My name is Amber and I am a mother of 2 little boys Brice is 5 and Brayden is 2 we are also having our 3rd and last little boy on January 25th 2009. I have been in direct sales since 2004. Im a strong leader and recruiter my average new team member number per month is 10, I feel that will increase with Scentsy as the product is AWESOME! I work from home with Cookie Lee, now Scentsy too :) I look forward to getting to know everyone here! :)

Amber

imamomagain
10-23-2009, 09:56 PM
Yay!! Congratulations and welcome to Scentsy!! You will love this biz!! That's great that your hubby is so supportive! If you do well with the jewelry, you will do great with Scentsy!!

jessicaj
10-24-2009, 07:09 AM
Congrats on your new biz! You are going to love it. And how cool is it that your family is on board with it. Very important ingredient to success, but of course you already know that.

avoight
10-24-2009, 09:20 AM
Thanks... reading everything.. im worried I may do better with Scentsy then my main business, they give you so many tools, wow Im impressed! Im excited! :)

jessicaj
10-24-2009, 10:20 AM
There is so much they give us to be successful. That's the beauty of Scentsy, and it is so simple, it sells itself. I share Scentsy everywhere I go and it's paying off... What a blessing.

bcylab
10-24-2009, 10:45 AM
Comgarts Amber and welcome to Team Scentsy. I too am very new at this. I love the products, and have been deciding for several mopnths wether to do this or not. So far I am very glad.

lrstith
10-24-2009, 10:53 AM
Congrats Amber!!! I know you are going to do great with Scentsy!!

avoight
10-24-2009, 02:20 PM
Thank You everyone!!!

Mom21ds
10-24-2009, 07:00 PM
Congrats and Welcome, Amber!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1