WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Questions Before Joining

ezhobby
03-05-2006, 01:11 PM
I have been looking over Mia Bella for a couple of months now and am ready to take the plunge. I do have a sponsor already, so please don't email or PM me with offers. smileys/smiley2.gif

I did email my sponsor but she must be away for a few days as I haven't heard back and she's usually very prompt. So I was hoping another member could help me here.

1) when joining, we are given 3 options for COTM - regular, Sample Pack, and the big package. I am considering the Sample Pack. My question is would I receive the products listed in the Sample Pack PLUS those that are included in the COTM? The Sample Pack as no votives in it, so I would have anything to create samples for giving away. That's why I am wondering if the $149 includes the COTM products as well.

2) again, when ordering the COTM, do we have a chance to add sales aids onto the order anyplace? I wish to order brochures and want to know if I have to order those seperately.

3) when ordering the Sample Pack, it includes 12 jars. Do I select which 12 scents I want or are they all the same or do they send a selection of the 12 most popular?

4) I realize the company is working on making online ordering from the website a reality in the near future. My question is will the company drop-ship our online orders, or will we need to have the products shipped to us and then we ship to the customer? (gonna be a lot of shipping charges if that's how it will work)

5) can anyone please tell me where I can get a cheap redirecting domain name? I want to be able to use my own domain name and have it redirected to my scent-sations website. I prefer not to use an affiliates URL on my business cards.

Thank you so much for your help!

VickiEdited by: ezhobby

green2win
03-05-2006, 01:26 PM
Hi Vicki,

Welcome to the MiaBella Family!!! To answer your questions in red:

1) Sample bag doesn't include COTM products. You will received your COTM in April though.

2) ....do we have a chance to add sales aids onto the order anyplace? I wish to order brochures and want to know if I have to order those seperately. When you sign up online, there is a box at the bottom for you that you can check off to prucahse MiaBella Pin, but not brochure. COTM automatically shipped to you every month, and you don't have to call the company to place your COTM order.

3) when ordering the Sample Pack, it includes 12 jars. Do I select which 12 scents I want or are they all the same or do they send a selection of the 12 most popular? You won't be able to select them, however, you will receive the best seller candles for sure. I was a little concerned about this, and found out that the candles are so delicious smelling, it doesn't matter what scents they are!! (Smile)

Again, Welcome to the family, and creating what is possible!!

UNcommonScents
03-05-2006, 03:15 PM
Hi Vicki,

Welcome and congratulations on your new business venture- Get ready to
be very busy- people love these candles and sometimes it's like you
almost
have to beat them off with a stick! LOL!smileys/smiley2.gif

The company WILL dropship for you, but the products must be ordered at
the minimum quantity. If someone wants just one jar candle, best
suggestion is to encourage them to have a brochure party and share the
fun of Mia Bella's with their friends and get some free candles, too. (to
keep the orders even quantities of 12, offer your hostess an incentive in
multiples of 12.) For example, I offer one free jar candle and one jar
candle at 50% off for every 10 jar candles sold.

I'm sure we'll get details about online marketing to our customers at
Spring Fling, and hopefully it won't be too much longer before people will
be able to place orders from our websites for individual jar candles.

With regard to website redirects, check the website biz folder here on
WHAM- I'm sure there are lots of members who could help you out for a
reasonable fee.

ezhobby
03-05-2006, 08:20 PM
Thank you both for the replies.

Funny - I also posted these questions in the Mia Bella training forum and haven't had any replies yet. It's so much faster here! I think I'll be hanging around here for my info! smileys/smiley1.gif

I really appreciate how Scent-Sations appears to be a real teamwork business. Because it's so new and the market is very far from be over-saturated, everyone is eager to help other members instead of competing with them. Sounds great to me!

Blessings,

VickiF

delawarelites
03-05-2006, 08:33 PM
Welcome Vicki and good luck in your ScentSational business!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1