WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Adriana
10-18-2009, 09:32 AM
If you have any wedding scrapbook layouts that you haven't published on the web, or if you can create some, please let me know.

I am looking for some unique wedding layouts to publish on a site. I can either credit it to you and link to your site or, if you prefer, I can buy it from you (then you can't use it again, as i would hold all the rights to it). I can pay $5 to $7 depending on the quality and detail of the layout description and pictures.

I need to know what supplies you used to create the layout, and have 1-5 pictures depicting the process of creating the layout.

If interested, please PM me.

This could turn into a permanent assignment (with other types of layouts and scrap-booking related assignments) if i find the right person, and it could pay for your scrapbooking addiction, LOL.

I am looking forward to hearing from those interested.

luvamom
10-18-2009, 03:07 PM
SU has wonderful new designer paper just for weddings!

[email protected]

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1