WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Warming

LorettaA
10-14-2009, 06:18 AM
I am warming Carmel Spice and it smells sooooooo good!

Debbie70
10-14-2009, 06:32 AM
i am warming twilight and i client said he loved my perfume and i said i am not wearing perfume and showed him my warmer, he said order me two.

So i ordered him the perfect scentsy.

christy007
10-14-2009, 06:36 AM
I've been warming Baked Apple Pie which has always been my top favorite! The only drawback is that it makes me crave the real thing!! lol ;)

imamomagain
10-14-2009, 06:40 AM
Coffee Tree and Casablanca (in different rooms) going on day 3....time to switch it out. I can still smell it though! :)

mommycourt
10-14-2009, 07:13 AM
Honey Pear Cider :) :) YUM!!!

Also going on day 3, time to switch it out....even though i can still smell it, I like it to be really strong :) I just took a section of it to work with me and put it in my mid-size warmer yesterday and people were going NUTS for it :) I love having the advertisement at work with me....LOL My office manager just told me he wants to see a catalog to get his wife one for Christmas b/c he wants to "eat" every scent that I warm....haha Love this stuff!

bcylab
10-14-2009, 09:36 AM
I currently have Sticky Cinnamon Bun warming, man it smells so good.

LAscents
10-14-2009, 09:42 AM
Mulberry Bush in the office
Clove and Cinnamon in my bedroom
Home Sweet Home in the kitchen
Cranberry Spice in the living room
Mediterrean Spa in the bathroom

I think that's all for now :-)

jennsimm
10-14-2009, 03:12 PM
I am warming Honey pear cider in living room/game room/kitchen...because they are all sorta 'open' and flow into each other. Sugar is going in the bedroom and linen in the laundry room. Have no idea what the kids are all warming in their rooms...they have their own 'stash'...even my 5 yr old twins! I do change it for the boys, but forget what I put in there. The girls I "think" are warming my last bit of mysterious, just because it smells like abercrombie/hollister!! Not sure...I think the girls (ages 13,16, and almost 18) change the scents in their rooms more than they change their underwear!!! HAHAHA.....

My 16 yr old told me the other day that all her guy friends LOVE coming over to the house because it smells SO GOOD! Looks like I need to hook their moms up with some scentsy for those smelly boys!

Jennifer

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1