WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Positive Thoughts Thread

Annnoura
10-13-2009, 09:12 PM
This folder doesn't seem to active, probably because unless you are a first timer (and it usually wears off by the end of the 1st trimester ) when you are PG the last thing you want to think or talk about is being PG.

Well I'm starting a positive thoughts thread to list all the things I LIKE about being PG. Please feel free to join in and don't worry about repeats. :-) Just one or two things a day will do. Then when the heartburn kicks up or you are so tired you feel like dieing you if you happen to glance at this thread you will remember all the good things about being PG.

:-)

First thought:

Baby kicks
Picking a new name

happymommy
10-16-2009, 12:39 PM
Feeling the kicks for me, too.
1st peek at them on ultrasound.

:)

oceangurl
11-09-2009, 10:28 AM
~ Imagining what my baby will look like and be like.
~ Feeling her kick (as long as it's not on my bladder :p)
~ No need to try to suck in the gut for photos!
~ A somewhat valid excuse to give in to those food cravings ... :D

PassionGirl88
01-11-2010, 11:59 PM
Baby shopping! Soooo many cute clothes and toys.

Traci.
03-23-2010, 08:20 PM
Hearing Baby's heartbeat
The Ultrasound, seeing and hearing baby (recommend recording the screen)
Feeling baby move :-)

Having DH kiss my stomach to kiss Baby (when he gets home from work, before bed, in the morning before work, ect)
Having DH ask how me and Baby are doing :-)
Seeing the look in his eyes when we talk about baby :-)
Just knowing DH is just as excited about Baby as I am :-)

-and yes i'm in my second trimester, first pregnancy but am determined to think of all the good things every day and focus on the positive and not dwell on anything sucky :-)